1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Bund

2017-06-25-PHOTO-00002710

2017-06-25-PHOTO-00002710
Bund, Jun 29, 2017
Gasmanjc, Phantom and TL75 like this.
    • TL75
      Looking good :)
      Bund likes this.
    • Gasmanjc
      Tidy!
      Bund likes this.
    • gareth
      I have a white LJ70 coming up for sale in the next week (1990), is there a sales column on this site? I would like some advice on value too from members. I'll add pics soon if I can find where to post them! Cheers.
    • Bund
      @gareth If you let me know details, mileage recent spend etc i can tell you what I paid for mine and how much ive spent since i bought it and might give you an idea and then compare. I cant find one for sale in the uk right now.
    • gareth
      It's a 1990 round lamp 2.4td in fair condition, white with 124k miles. It is just in for service, brakes, link arms and a few other bits for MOT. Chassis and floor are very solid and never been welded, bodywork looks good but has had a bit of cosmetic work a couple of years ago, recent full exhaust, sunroof sealed up. It was dry stored for 7 years then recommissioned 2 years ago. Cheers.
    • iwan_t24
      Very nice original 70. Really good to see that it still has it's original wheels! They're very strong!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    LJ70
    Uploaded By:
    Bund
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).