Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1/10 Scale Landcruiser 80 - Hill Climb

The Merc driver must have been rather weighty as the thing was leaning over to port most of the way. And I reckon the Cruiser's suspension was better. :)

I really like the way all these are filmed. There's points in that Sefender On my way! where it looks very real indeed. It's just obvious it's mot real when the door isn't opened to let the water out. :)

Tamiya released this model
in the early 80's, long since discontinued but if you've got one in good condition they're worth several times what they cost new. 3 speed gearbox, selectable 2/4 wheel drive with lockable FW front hubs. All except the hub locking is done from the transmitter. Fully articulated leaf spring suspension and oil filled shocks. I bought the version with the Chevy Blazer body but exactly the same running gear...
Still have it, just needs a new battery pack.

I do fancy building up a RC 4x4. Had a petrol RC plane as a kid, but think its longest flight time was 20secs before it ended in bits and tears,...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This ones for you Richard :lol:

That’s a really well made video Dervis, I like the tracks / trails they’ve made, very realistic.

Looks like he’s copied this (real) one for looks...

DF0989F0-4B4F-4CFA-9816-928D62D89DA0.jpeg

It even has the rather unique sloping spare wheel :clap:

That’s a really well made video Dervis, I like the tracks / trails they’ve made, very realistic.

Looks like he’s copied this (real) one for looks...

View attachment 139976

It even has the rather unique sloping spare wheel :clap:

Yes Clive it had me over for the first minute or so before I realised :doh:

Very well shot id say and convincing.

Thought this was the artic truck from Germany but without the fender flares...lol

Back