Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

10 x 15 runs wanted.

Gav missin

Wanted at least one of these competitive alloys 10x15 to make a set or will buy complete set if necessary . Cheers Gav

IMG-20181202-WA0000.jpg

I wanted a set of them Gav but decided i'd never find some with a big enough offset , good luck with your search .

Worth searching for chevy 15x10

Last edited:
I wanted a set of them Gav but decided i'd never find some with a big enough offset , good luck with your search .

Worth searching for chevy 15x10
I've got 3 and really like them. Got a huge offset too. A guy up north has a set with 32 Mickey Thompson tyres on for £450 on one of the hilux sites. Can't justify that for one rim

You got me itching to ask for details Gav but the steels i ended up buying are offset -50 or maybe more

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The mrs is still trying to get it on facebook ya bugger :thumbup:

I never got them and i can't even remember why , something else took priority as it usually does i suppose .

Hi Gas will you sale them if yes how much or I can swap for 4 same compomotive wheels same design but 15x8.5 you van text me on 07916609898

Hi Gas will you sale them if yes how much or I can swap for 4 same compomotive wheels same design but 15x8.5 you van text me on 07916609898
Hi Daniel. I'll contact you later this evening. Towing the wobble box home after a weekend away. I'm sure we can sort something out . Cheers Gav

Back