Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 Series AHC Issues

brimac

Country Flag
ireland
Have a 2004 LC100 Series, AHC doing my head in drove to UK last year and got new pump in Overland Cruisers and all was perfect until i pressed the suspension button few weeks ago all perfect, now its playing up with rear end down and front up, frustrating having this car and unable to drive it,
Any guidance if there is anyone in Ireland or Northern Ireland to put in the standard kit of shocks and suspension or if it was no big mission I could tackle myself, Thanks 4 any help

Attachments

• IMG_20200210_132144.jpg
    IMG_20200210_132144.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 19
Check the height sensors, one on the back axle and one each on the front wishbone.
My best guess is link has dropped off on the rear sensor, they do wear, think they can be purchased separately from the sensor itself.

My money is still on that rear sensor circuit the car thinks everything is level from the info provided by the sensors.
Does it still move up and down from the height control switch if so the main components should be working.
There are YouTube videos of people cleaning the sensors maybe worth a quick look along with the wiring and plug etc after that a computer plug in job to establish the fault by the sound of it.

I have a diagnostic PDF. I short out pins on diagnostic plug on car.. Showing front left sensor.. and few other codes. No the up and down works some days not others. think better if I rip it out and put n standard shock's. No one in Ireland knows how to fix these Jeep's with ahc

Back