Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series fault code c1336 yawl reset

Johnnyblaster

Country Flag
uk
Hi guys any one help plugged snap on scanner in today and we where just looking at few thing but now I’ve got c1336 zero point calibration of deceleration sensor undone as soon as no vela’s the fault and go to drive after one wheel revolution and the vsc/trc light and vsc off light comes on help please tried few resets and no good o it’s a 2002 100 series

Hi guys any one help plugged snap on scanner in today and we where just looking at few thing but now I’ve got c1336 zero point calibration of deceleration sensor undone as soon as no vela’s the fault and go to drive after one wheel revolution and the vsc/trc light and vsc off light comes on help please tried few resets and no good o it’s a 2002 100 series
Petrol? Deisel? mileage?

Have a read of this post, all three pages, by Dark Dude. It may help.

VSC/TRAC & VSC OFF warning. Bad Fridays.

Good Luck.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No Icarsoft diagnostic and snapon
Not familiar with Icarsoft and Snapon, can you reset & adjust things with them, Techstream is what Toyota use.

Have you had a look at the post VSC/TRAC & VSC OFF warning. Bad Fridays.

Not familiar with Icarsoft and Snapon, can you reset & adjust things with them, Techstream is what Toyota use.

Have you had a look at the post VSC/TRAC & VSC OFF warning. Bad Fridays.
Just ordered a tech stream have tried a lot of these paper clip resets but no luck

Back