Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series VX

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Last Sat I went to look at this 100 series I was offered. It came from "word of mouth" from someone I knew and it turned out the guy knew my dad as well.
IMG_0531_zps644a1e44.jpg

IMG_0534_zps9be9688b.jpg

IMG_0534_zps9be9688b.jpg

IMG_0534_zps9be9688b.jpg

IMG_0538_zpsc2d509bc.jpg

IMG_0539_zps447c5e81.jpg

IMG_0540_zpsaa973adb.jpg

I had a test drive and it is very nice and drives as it should. The air con works and everything else too. It has full service history with remedial jobs done under the Toyota extended warranty system. 95K miles and it's pretty good underneath. The seller is the second owner and TBH if I hadn't got the one I have I would have been sorely tempted to get into a haggling competition.
I don't know if this is of any interest to anyone from the forum but it is a good truck. The seller is looking for a quick sale and so a bargain may be had.

Andy

That is lovely. Just about 10 grand out of reach for me lol

I wasn't stood in front of him with the money so I don't know his bottom line. Bottom book is £15k so base it on that, he wants to move it so a deal maybe had. Similar on eBay end up at about £16k ish. I think it will be on eBay within the week.

Andy

Must keep my eyes closed! :) nice I want a 100 but not in a postion to buy yet. Need to put some more money together to get a bigger house....unless your friend accepts monopoly money as payment?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back