Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

105 / 100 rear bumper - Free to a good home

nick_the_fish

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
All,

Having taken the bumper off the 105 to install the ARB last year I now have the old bumper and steelwork siting around doing nothing. So if anyone wants it let me know. It'll fit a 105 and probably a 100 but won't fit an 80 I don't think.

The bumper has a dent in it but apparently it'll pull out.

Collection from Derbyshire.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can post a few photos.

I need one to cut up and alter if it looks useful ?

Ah you mean the original bumper and steel never mind .

I would be grateful for some measurements of it though while you have it there as i have wondered if a j100 steel bumper might be more suitable for modifying to fit my 80 which has a body lift and is about 4 inches wider than it should be .

I would be grateful for some measurements of it though while you have it there as i have wondered if a j100 steel bumper might be more suitable for modifying to fit my 80 which has a body lift and is about 4 inches wider than it should be .

@Shayne yep no problem. Let me know which measurements you need? Or do you want to swing by and measure it in person? Up to you.

@GeekOKent some photos as promised. Its a bit battered but with some TLC I am told it could look almost newIMG_4972.JPG IMG_4973.JPG IMG_4975.JPG

If no one is particularly interested in this item I have a definite use for it. If KB wants it no prob I can collect it for you and bring it to the next meeting when I get the tank.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Been meaning to go out and take some photos to show measurements but man flu has me shivering and sweating so much i aint been dressed for 2 days . Mostly i'm curious about the length of the side part of the bumper .

Hi
is this rear bumper still available, please? Looks like it comes off a J100

it looks like you're in Kent England - I am in Rutland/Leistershire, .... cheers. Robert

Back