Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

105 in Central America

Gringo Loko

Country Flag
honduras
G'day from my hammock on the Caribbean. My main driver is my 105-1HZ. Almost always having problems ordering parts, just as well they are not required very often but oh well that's life in the fast lane.

Seen you in lots of western films over the years Gringo, welcome to the gang. Nice truck, pics please. What parts do you need? Have you tried SOR?

Welcome. The 105 group grows!

Is your truck local or did you import it in ?

This truck was sold new here in Honduras by the local Toyota dealer for a whole of money in 2000. I bought it from a local dealer in 2013, accidentally removed the plastic "bumper", added ARB springs, shocks and warn 8000 rope winch in 2014, push rubbers, bush guard and Christmas tree lights in 2015, new Chinese wheels and 305/70-16 tires in 2016. My current next major investment is brakes. I need new disks for the back more urgently than anything else but but I'd love to find a complete set at a reasonable price. The dealer here wants way more than any sane person would pay and most of the Internet sources don't offer this model as an option, so I'm never sure stuff will fit. Anyway all for now, I need to go check on the smoker.

Back