Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

105 land cruiser - Project

Tommy345

Country Flag
uk
Land cruiser 105 imported from Australia, it was originally a petrol version fitted with the 1fz-fe, I had it up and running on the road with a turbo set up, decided I was going to go down a different route and then another project came up so it’s sat in the yard with no engine.

It dose have a lot going for it, I fitted a set of new Black Rhino bead lock wheels with brand new Arturo AT tyres, it has a 2” lift kit and a full 3” stainless exhaust system. It also benefits from being in very good condition underneath.

Please fell free to get in touch if you have serious interest in this vehicle, it would make a very good vehicle with and FTE engine conversion, commonly done and not difficult at all.

8B38E25E-15BC-4E5C-BD1F-0D260EF59E96.jpeg

683009ED-613F-4A4B-8358-74041B7EEE64.jpeg

E809EC06-0211-4C5B-A9A1-91DE6B0BE908.jpeg

Land cruiser 105 imported from Australia, it was originally a petrol version fitted with the 1fz-fe, I had it up and running on the road with a turbo set up, decided I was going to go down a different route and then another project came up so it’s sat in the yard with no engine.

It dose have a lot going for it, I fitted a set of new Black Rhino bead lock wheels with brand new Arturo AT tyres, it has a 2” lift kit and a full 3” stainless exhaust system. It also benefits from being in very good condition underneath.

Please fell free to get in touch if you have serious interest in this vehicle, it would make a very good vehicle with and FTE engine conversion, commonly done and not difficult at all.

View attachment 150028

View attachment 150029

View attachment 150030

Just to say I've seen this in the flesh and its a real piece of kit. Just what you need for next years Russia trip. Good luck with the sale Tom.

Well it certainly would be good to see if the Ironman suspension was up to the job.

The good new is we have already put a plan together, so now we just need a 100 series for the engine, gearbox and electrics, then we can start on fitting it out.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice truck! I would have snapped it up in an instant if it was LHD. How much did it go for?

Well it certainly would be good to see if the Ironman suspension was up to the job.

The shocks most certainly are. From the look of the them they are the foam cell pros. Exactly what I fitted just prior to Russia. I was going to comment on the Russia thread about this when suspension was mentioned - I had zero fade and my shock temps were noticeably lower than some others in our group who were running OME nitros. Despite being a budget option, Iron Man appear to put proper development and testing into these shocks. Whilst it is marketing bumf this still makes an interesting read.... http://www.ironman4x4.com/news/foam-cell-pro-testing They are a relatively 'soft' shock in terms of compression but benefit from riding very smoothly as a result.

Lorin, all I can say is you weren't trying hard enough. You should have gone the hard way over :tearsofjoy:

We cooked lunch on ours.

Back