Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Extra front cup holders wanted

Animal Mother

Country Flag
wales
Are there any neat solutions for adding cup holder to the front of the car? We could do with another one for passenger and another one for the driver.

Hilux and Fortuners have the best cup holders. I think 6 in total in the front

I want something akin to this in the 120.

s-l300.jpg

These are from the Lexus RX

6205_0-500x500.jpg

When we're travelling, it's nice to have one for a bottle of water and one for a hot/juice/fizzy drink.

Mercedes Vito/Viano have excellent passenger cup holders similar to the Lexus RX. They are infinitely better than the driver's cup holder in those vehicles.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hilux and Fortuners have the best cup holders. I think 6 in total in the front

I want something akin to this in the 120.

View attachment 137904

These are from the Lexus RX

View attachment 137905

When we're travelling, it's nice to have one for a bottle of water and one for a hot/juice/fizzy drink.

Im with you there. if you have three people in the back you cant use the fold down centre armrest and then you are down to two cup holders that normally have drinks sweets in them already. the old colorado had two cup holders in the centre cubby lid. so toyota have gone backwards in the design.

After a rather fruitless search so far to find a decent 80 and the 95 needing to come off the road for rear end remedial work, I’ve ended up buying a 2004 120 with just under 90,000 on the clock. It’s pretty tidy underneath and now it’s had a Buzzweld ing, I hope it’ll stay that way for a while. It eats up the motorway miles, is good on fuel and the ATRAC gubbins seems to work pretty well on the slippy stuff. It was a bit of a head over heart thing, but so far, so good…..definitely a deficiency of front cup holders though !

Back