120 Invincible,what years and spec. ?

D

Deleted member 13129

Its good to know all is running well , but if you do want to change the map filter which is usually done every 7 or so years , it only takes about 30 seconds to change , just make sure the top part of the filter (black top in colour ) is the side that goes to feed the map sensor . and now that you have blanked off the egr the filter should not get dirty anymore , but the casing can crack on the bottom half of the casing due to age as the plastic casing gets brittle and loss of pressure through the cracks will give a wrong reading to the map sensor .

Last edited by a moderator:

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
stand down Tony
get a coffee
Cypriot coffee is used for hunting,dirtbiking and can be a substitute for mud!
go up and up and up into the Troodos
one of the best chill out spots in my world

we fly into Cyprus on a foggy,cold,icy wet December night,it was like living in a waterfall
hired the cheapest smallest car i've ever seen and ''slept'' in it 'cause it was 0400hrs
we had four weeks to go...

D

Deleted member 13129

I dont drink Cypriot coffee , its much too strong , I even have my tea and nescafe milky weak . you rented the smallest cheapest car you've ever seen , well you tight arse :smile: , last time I drove up to the troodos mountain's about 25 years ago my three kids thought a bigfoot might run across the road at any moment because the scenery was just like in the film bigfoot driving up there ,:grinning:
not changing the map filter after having a egr clean is like having a bath after work and putting the same dirty work clothes back on , you just wont get the full benefit of the cleaning the egr and inlet manifold entry clean . for the sake of a £15 at toyota prices map filter or cheaper on ebay or parts suppliers Amayama/ partsouq.com

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
thanks Tony, i'll have a talk to my mechanic and we'll drink a 'bica cheio' and blah blah...
that little 3 cylinder Maylasian car went everywhere,pissing off tour guides in Land Rovers!
we spent December in a small hotel in Coral Bay
Cypriots are wonderful people, the food's amazing and they're all crazy about dirtbiking and 4x4's
great holiday
cheers