Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 rear side window heater?????

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Does anyone have a 120 with heated side rear windows. ? Do they work with the back window heat or is there a separate switch... That i dont have..... Or there just Bosted!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a 120 with heated side rear windows. ? Do they work with the back window heat or is there a separate switch... That i dont have..... Or there just Bosted!!!
Its not a side window heater Higgy its the radio aerial . your a comedian .

yes so we don't have to worry about not getting an erection good init .
I had half the dash out trying to find a switch or a loose cable...I even ran a wire from the rear heat switch to the side window element all i got was a flash/spark and a load of crackling on the Radio.. AGHH! That explains it!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
strange, was posted on a FB group the other day!

Heated side windows standard on disco3 just saying.

What ages and miles please? Auto or manual?

I does worry me to be honest

The boss at the marina got an 09 plate done about 150,000 miles D3. Went bang in the south of France at the weekend. No insurance cost him a Grand to get it back (so he reckons)...Now the Managers getting worried coz hes got the same:lol:... Sorry Stu. I was looking at the rear side heated windows on his D3 Today... Looks just like my Radio aerial..

There seems to be problems with certain years that pop. It's all.a bit of luck.

Why would they be both sides

There seems to be problems with certain years that pop. It's all.a bit of luck.

Why would they be both sides
Why would what be both sides....? The managers D3 is an 07 plate done 170,000 hes never had a thing wrong with it..... Loves it

Sorry Stu, Did you mean why has the 120 got em on both sides? If so, Good question... Dont know... double the boost i guess... Or would look odd with only one side...

Latest 2 one man one auto. My cousins was fine, low oil pressure light for a second or so then death rattle. Will turn 45deg each way with a bar. The other one an 11 plate was bought from a LR dealer 3 years ago, just stopped dead with engine light on. He's getting a new engine paid for LR.

Back