Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Workshop Manual (Factory Service Manual)

Sam

Garage
Hi all.

I'm starting to think it doesn't exist in the world but has anyone got a line on a solid 120 Workshop Manual?

Not an owners manual... a proper workshop manual (I'm told the Haynes effort was poor).

I've tried ebay, amazon, club sites, google, here and even tried buying one from Toyota - just can't find one anywhere (Toyota say they don't exist anymore and everything is online / subscribed to because of blah blah illuminati).

Can anyone help a tired old brain? :thumbup:

It the ellery manual does not cover the 1KD -FTV engine , the haynes does cover 1kd-ftv engine .
Tony
Did you ever solve this problem?
I realise you are after a hard copy but whats wrong with a digital copy and you can print out what you need?
If digital is ok i may be able to help, please PM me

Simon

Tony
Did you ever solve this problem?
I realise you are after a hard copy but whats wrong with a digital copy and you can print out what you need?
If digital is ok i may be able to help, please PM me

Simon
Hi Simon
I wasn't looking for a workshop manual , I have had a haynes one that my wife bought me 3 years ago and I have a factory one on cd from ebay , it was garygiles1963 that mentioned the max ellery one , and I just said the max one does not cover the 1KD-FTV engine , It was Sam who was wanting one .
But thank you very much for the offer , its very kind of you ,
Kind Regards
Tony

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Simon
I wasn't looking for a workshop manual , I have had a haynes one that my wife bought me 3 years ago and I have a factory one on cd from ebay , it was garygiles1963 that mentioned the max ellery one , and I just said the max one does not cover the 1KD-FTV engine , It was Sam who was wanting one .
But thank you very much for the offer , its very kind of you ,
Kind Regards
Tony

Hi Tony,
Are you still needing?
I only have a digital format though
Send me a PM
How do you find the AT Grabbers? I thought they were brilliant especially in the snow!!!
Simon

Hi Simon, would you have a copy of the workshop manual digital format.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Julian

hello guys can you share a factory repair manual for my 1995 lc80 badly need it would be greatly appreciated

Hi Simon any chance of the digital workshop manual? I am over in Kettleshulme trying to purchase a 2007 Landcruiser or later. [email protected].
Any advice is welcome.
Dave

Guys, i am so sorry but i have been missing these posts :disrelieved:
Anyone still needing a copy please PM me and i will organise

Regards
Simon

Regards
Simon
i m unable to find how to pm you. can you please send me the copy via email on (aamjad2001 at gmail dot com)

Regards
Simon

Hi mate

It seems like I am not allowed to pm members. Would you be kind enough to email me the manual

Last edited:
Phil and Aamjad,
I have sent a link to you both, any probs just let me know

Havir, you need to PM me or let me have your email to share

Thanks
Simon

Back