Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Workshop Manual (Factory Service Manual)

Hi,
I'm a new member, I have a 1998 4.7 Amazon which I love.
Unfortunetly the old girl is need of some TLC.
Is there any chance I could also get a copy of that workshop manual please - I'm hoping it will shed light on removing the rear shocks, one of which has a leak.
Please could you email it to [email protected]
many thanks

Hi,
I'm a new member, I have a 1998 4.7 Amazon which I love.
Unfortunetly the old girl is need of some TLC.
Is there any chance I could also get a copy of that workshop manual please - I'm hoping it will shed light on removing the rear shocks, one of which has a leak.
Please could you email it to [email protected]
many thanks

Lorna
The manual is only 2002-2009 i think, sorry
I will send you a copy but i dont think it will help?
Simon

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Are you still needing?
I only have a digital format though
Send me a PM
How do you find the AT Grabbers? I thought they were brilliant especially in the snow!!!
Simon

Hey Simon,
I will truly appreciate if you could share with me a digital format of the 120 Workshop Manual (Factory Service Manual). My email address is [email protected]

Hi Simon,

I too would be most appreciative if you could share the link to the workshop manual with me. Many thanks for your time. [email protected]

Kind regards

Conor

2006 D4d LC4

Hi Simon,
I know you are very kindly sending these in your own time, but I have asked three times I think and you have send a bunch out to others, while I have not been sent the link.
Stewart

Hi Simon

I've got a 2006 120 I'll be doing some work on. Could I get a copy of / the link to the manual you've got please?

My email is [email protected]

Cheers!

Dear Simon.
I will be glad if you could send me the link for the factory manual for LC 120 series, please.

BR
Jostein

Back