Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Workshop Manual (Factory Service Manual)

Steady up Si, you'll put Mr T out of buisness at this rate, haha.
Seriously though, a great free service you have provided to us 120 owners. Thanks.

Thanks!
My theory is that if people are able to service their own cars with lots of TLC they will be around for many years and require lots of OEM parts so what they lose on one they gain on another, not to mention the sales pitch from us type of owners!

Wow - 2 and a half years and 15 pages later - it seems my post caused you quite a bit of work there Simon - sorry fella.

I didn't even come back and ask you for a copy - just totally missed the post. What a muppet :lol:

Seems I am once again in need of one though...... dare I ask? :eusa-whistle:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wow - 2 and a half years and 15 pages later - it seems my post caused you quite a bit of work there Simon - sorry fella.

I didn't even come back and ask you for a copy - just totally missed the post. What a muppet :lol:

Seems I am once again in need of one though...... dare I ask? :eusa-whistle:
Sam,

Honestly i could not remember where this came from so long ago but many thanks for the original share!
This has been the Holy Grail for many people including myself!
I am just providing the extension of your original post

I have not got your email so cannot send you a copy?

Simon

Sam,

Honestly i could not remember where this came from so long ago but many thanks for the original share!
This has been the Holy Grail for many people including myself!
I am just providing the extension of your original post

I have not got your email so cannot send you a copy?

Simon

No, no, no.... the original share didn't come from me - the love from everyone in this post is all yours fella :thumbup:

I'll PM you my email. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi Simon, would you be able to send me the link to the KZJ120 workshop manual also? rowinz (dot) rowinz (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks heaps,
Rowan

Hi @Roger S, did you get the link? I am also looking for the service manual for 1KDFTV model (LC120 – 2007/8 model). I thought I could ask you so Mr. Simon can get a break:) I would appreciate it if you could send me the manual/link to [email protected]. Thanks buddy

Any chance I could jump on the bandwaggon and get a copy too?

xxxvlotaxxx <at> gmail <dot> com

Thanks in advance.

Back