LeCruiser

Garage
Found and collected an 80 series! Well happy :icon-biggrin:

1997 - P reg
4.2 diesel, manual 24 valve, VX,
OME springs & shocks
Detachable 'Goodwinch' with dyneema rope
Came with a second set of wheels & BFG AT's

If I took the roof rack off I reckon it would fit in the garage too :)

And a couple of pics!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377814036.860566.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377814052.714781.jpg

Brit plates for now, will then look to change but expecting a hefty bill from the prefecture! Should get away with Eco tax as they are too old!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You don't know it now but you are on the edge of a slippery slope!! I was like you once, then I bought a second one.......

Andy

A lovely pair of LCs - they complement each other well.

I know Grant, but with the right medication.support from friends and family I'll recover to rise again!!!

Andy

Brit plates for now, will then look to change but expecting a hefty bill from the prefecture! Should get away with Eco tax as they are too old!

oooch!Wasnt too bad for my cruiser being yr 2000 and all
good luck
Steve

After driving mine on Britt plates and taking it back every year i worked out its cheaper registered here, for my 2001 HDJ100 VX I paid €380.00 registration, €120 certificate conform, and €60.00 ct, got the lights off a German ebayer, €120.00 for the pair

I think mine was even cheaper (but not a lot) lights 250 for a pair, ct the same. I have had it around a year now and enjoyed every moment :)
Steve

Back