Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1994 HJ61

guruvetim

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Ok guys and gals

It's a long story but I'm In Zimbabwe and I need to get rid of quite a lot of cash from my bank account.... I know it sounds really dodgy but trust me it's all above board... Honest guv...

I'm looking at what looks like a really nice HJ61 I think but it says it's a 1994 so I'm not 100% anyway I was wondering what sort of money one of these would would fetch in the UK?

It's got 295000kms of the clock (pinch of salt added to taste) but from the pictures it looks really good. I'll be going to have a look asap and will add pictures.

The hj61 wasn’t made in 1994
I thought the same.

I've attached a photo

Cruiser1.jpg

Looks like 1988 t0 1990.
Will it be coming to UK?
Hi Ben, I would consider bringing it to the UK but cars here in Zim sell for top dollar and it would cost a fair bit to get it to the UK so it might not be viable but who knows... What sort of money do you think it's worth in the UK?

I thought the same.

I've attached a photo

View attachment 149533

Yep, 87-90. I'd say if its as good as it looks ( from being in a salt free climate) it should be in the £10k+ bracket.
They are very much in the "classic" category these days and the 61 is the best of the bunch. As far as the mileage goes, 300K Km is nothing for these engines especially if its been maintained. Is it auto or manual?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, 87-90. I'd say if its as good as it looks ( from being in a salt free climate) it should be in the £10k+ bracket.
They are very much in the "classic" category these days and the 61 is the best of the bunch. As far as the mileage goes, 300K Km is nothing for these engines especially if its been maintained. Is it auto or manual?

Hi Andy,
It's a manual.
At 10k it's not likely to be viable to ship it but I may just keep it here for a few more years and let the value go up... there's nothing wrong with having 2 Cruisers is there hahaha

Hi Andy,
It's a manual.
At 10k it's not likely to be viable to ship it but I may just keep it here for a few more years and let the value go up... there's nothing wrong with having 2 Cruisers is there hahaha

Buy it, enjoy it and keep it. They go well, even in auto form. Only a JDM import might be in that condition.

Does it have the cable diff locks, it might add a couple of £k to the value

Back