Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1997 Prado/Colorado 3.0 Diesel parts

Cybernaught

Hi guys, I don’t have enough post to sell anything yet!! I have quite a few parts to sell do you know the best place to sell them?
Thanks Gary

Unfortunately yes I had to sell my last Prado my favourite truck ever just needed something bigger for my business didn’t want to get rid of it ☹️ I had 2 first one I had for 12years never missed a beat then head gasket went and head was no good I was in Spain at the time and they wanted stupid amount of money to repair it was cheaper to fly home and buy another one, drove it back and then some drunk Wrote it off lucky didn’t damage engine so swapped to the old one Then business just grew so much needed a bigger van. Got a Mitsubishi Spacegear lwb now nowhere near as good as the Prado

Hi Gary, was yours petrol or diesel, manual or auto? What parts do you have to sell? You probably don’t need many posts to be able to sell. Maybe you could start by posting up some photos of your Colorado and listing the parts with photos. You sound like you’re simply having a clear out rather than blitzing the site just to sell so personally I cannot see anything wrong in that.

Hi mate 3.0 turbo diesel auto, seats lights complete fuses and relays water pump abs unit digital heater controls door switches diesel pump door mirrors alternator aircon pump.

Hi mate 3.0 turbo diesel auto, seats lights complete fuses and relays water pump abs unit digital heater controls door switches diesel pump door mirrors alternator aircon pump.
Happy days.it's a shame you found us later! Good luck with the sales I'm sure this Will be useful to someone on here

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was hoping you were going to say auto box as there’s someone on here wants one.

As GoB says, shame you didn’t find us sooner. Still, you’ve found us for when you get your next cruiser. :)

Back