Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1997 toyota landcruiser amazon gx 4.2l 24v turbo diesel manual 8 seater

Hmm now that's tempting. Would be good to get my 24v sooner rather than later.
Stuck in the boonies at present though

C

I'm watching this one too - starting to scrape out the piggy-bank :lol:

Mmm, does look good, I suppose she could have the 120, and I could have an 80 ?

Gra.

24v......24 valve or 24 volt?

That looks and sounds like a good buy, but reckon price will go up.

Pete

Oi! Stockton, NO!

Hey up in Bonnie Scootland at the min. The old bus did just over 19 mpg on the way up, overnight. Not going to get any better than that in his trim. I need that 24 volt manual ha ha

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nah, you can have this one Gary. I'll get the next.

Chris

I need that 24 volt manual ha ha

:laughing-rolling:

Can we sort this once and for all, when talking about 80s and there is no mention of a starter then 24v refers to VALVES not volts wobbly...

Edit: maybe we should have a thingy that when you hover your mouse on 24v you get a speech bubble pop up with an explanation... like those annoying adverts but less annoying...

Last edited:
So Rob, let's get this straight. Are you telling me that a Golf Gti isn't 16 volt then?

I mean like are you really sure?

C

Now I'm not so sure as my old Volvo was really slow as it only had 10 volts and the new one is so much faster as it has 20 volts:think:

Chris, you said, Are you telling me that a Golf Gti isn't 16 volt then? that would be a VOLTSWAGON then lol

Chris, you said, Are you telling me that a Golf Gti isn't 16 volt then? that would be a VOLTSWAGON then lol

I once was the proud owner of a mk II 1.8 fuel injected 8 volt golf GTI, thinking back on it I somewhat miss that car, ........

:)

Last edited:
Voltswagon. Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.

:laughing-rolling:

C

Valves or volts, 24 is better than 12 of either! :lol:

Not when the wires attached to your testacles its not......:icon-biggrin:

Seems to have "sold" for just over £5k - not bad? Anyone here?

A slightly better example went for £4100 last night.

I have my fingers crossed. But still not dismissing a petrol. Seen a cracking one yesterday for around £3500. R plater, last of the line. Very very tidy. It's a hell of a lot of car for the money.

Chris

Back