Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1FZ-FE wiring diagram

Tommy345

Country Flag
uk
Would anyone happen to have or be able to point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for the engine side of things?

Thanks

Hi it was built May 1999, hope this helps, I could really do with a wiring diagram

Thanks

Job sorted, back up and running, now to change the engine for one with a good bottom end and a turbo

PM me your email address.

I happen to have the same build date and same need ( wiring diagram) looking to understand the various unused plugs etc in my 105. Is there a resource that I haven't yet found that give online access to the wiring diagram?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey Moneyman,

I have the FSM for the FJZ80 which has all of the wiring diagrams. I’m pretty sure the FZJ105 is a bit different due to the coil packs and as far as I know there is a pickup sensor on the crankshaft that the FZJ80 doesn’t have.

If you want copies of what I have drop me a PM with your email address and I can’t send you a Dropbox link with what I have.

Hey Moneyman,

I have the FSM for the FJZ80 which has all of the wiring diagrams. I’m pretty sure the FZJ105 is a bit different due to the coil packs and as far as I know there is a pickup sensor on the crankshaft that the FZJ80 doesn’t have.

If you want copies of what I have drop me a PM with your email address and I can’t send you a Dropbox link with what I have.

Hi Ryan,

Cant seem to locate the PM option ( maybe a newbie limitation) my email address is reasonably public anyway. [email protected] Thanks for the help.

Back