Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1kd cold

Did you get your injectors changed trying to solve this problem?

Has it been like this since you owned it, or did it just start suddenly?
I had the injectors changed because of a misfire and this problem did show up around this time, i was thinking it could of been a faulty injector, so had them checked by 2 different garages checked by diagnosis machine, not taken out and tested

If the injectors have been replaced and checked twice it's prob not them. Out of interest were these Toyota new $$$$ or refurbished ones?

Do a search on eBay for techstream. It's software and a odb cable. Needs to be installed on a laptop

If the injectors have been replaced and checked twice it's prob not them. Out of interest were these Toyota new $$$$ or refurbished ones?
They where reconditioned, at the time i couldn't afford brand new 1s, thats why i wanted them checked, as i have 12m warranty on them

They where reconditioned, at the time i couldn't afford brand new 1s, thats why i wanted them checked, as i have 12m warranty on them

Another reason to get techstream or equivalent, so that you can check them yourself!

If you do get techstream you ideally need another computer for it; don't use the one you use for your emails and internet banking etc. The software available on ebay is hacked, so you can't regard it as safe.

Another reason to get techstream or equivalent, so that you can check them yourself!

If you do get techstream you ideally need another computer for it; don't use the one you use for your emails and internet banking etc. The software available on ebay is hacked, so you can't regard it as safe.
I need to buy a laptop anyways, dont actually own one, but i will look into this

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back