Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1kzte engine removal guide!

A nice idea that Beau, and a very professional video presentation, if I may say so. :clap::clap::clap:

A nice idea that Beau, and a very professional video presentation, if I may say so. :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, I'll be doing a in depth guide about the Injection pump soon and servicing the filters.

Great stuff Beau i like the way its presented as a step by step guide , i doubt things are so simple in reality but your vid certainly inspires confidence . If i needed to remove my engine i would most likely give it a lot of thought then end up paying someone else to do it simply because i didn't know where to start nor how much work was involved . Your vid entirely removes that doubt . :clap:

These engines are very easy to remove, and you'll find once you've done one you can do it again and again very quickly! The most time consuming things were the removal of the top bell housing bolts due to the space. It took me few hours to get the engine out but I worked slowly and took my time, wanted to get it right!

Still have the old engine if anyone needs spares!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is Pat from NZ.thanks very much for a brilliant video.I am in the process of removing my engine out of my beloved 1993 Landcruiser Prado and you have been extremely helpfully.

brilliant video! very simple and informative.
might be interested in your old engine if it's ok and still complete.. pm me

brilliant video! very simple and informative.
might be interested in your old engine if it's ok and still complete.. pm me

Sold my old engine few weeks ago, sorry mate! I do have various engine parts though

Hello. I have a problem that I think is weird that noone else seem to have. I'm taking the engine out of my 90, at this point it is completely loose, except, the oil pan is stopping in the traverse in the bottom front of the engine room, so I cant get it far enough forward to disconnect from the shaft. What am I doing wrong, or what am I supposed to do now, take off the oil pan? Thanks.

Have you removed all the bellhousing bolts? It's not a struggle removing this engine from the bay. There's plenty of space to wiggle things out. Not quite sure how you're struggling with it but pictures speak a thousand words if you want to upload some.

Back