Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2003 air con hose

WC57

Country Flag
australia
Any idea where I can get air conditioner hoses for a 2003 Australian delivered hdj100. My hose with the high pressure service valve in it is leaking around the crimp. My aircon guy tried recrimping, but it hasn't worked. Looks like they are no longer available here in oz. Thanks

Any idea where I can get air conditioner hoses for a 2003 Australian delivered hdj100. My hose with the high pressure service valve in it is leaking around the crimp. My aircon guy tried recrimping, but it hasn't worked. Looks like they are no longer available here in oz. Thanks
Hi,

I presume by 'High Pressure' you mean 'Discharge hose No 1' looks like it's still available from Partsouq.com, but to be 100% sure you will need to put your VIN into their system, the part number for my 2004 HDJ 100 is 8871160431.

Hope this helps. :text-merryxmas::text-happynewyear:

8871160431-0.jpg 8871160431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable , the hose arrived at my house (which is out in the bush) yesterday. If that was Australia Post I wouldn't have seen till next year I reckon . Excellent service from FedEx

Unbelievable , the hose arrived at my house (which is out in the bush) yesterday. If that was Australia Post I wouldn't have seen till next year I reckon . Excellent service from FedEx
G'Day,

Sounds like your tickled pink :laughing-rolling: glad I could play a small part.

Don't forget to add a little oil for the new hose, one of the bigest problems with compressor failure is not adding oil after a leak or replacing parts.

Good Luck :text-merryxmas:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back