Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2016 Landcruiser 200 - Power Outlet 3 point plug rear LHS

Rob Jenkins

Country Flag
australia
The power outlet plug is no longer working. Kids were using it routinely to power laptops and it worked fine.

Could someone let me know where the fuse for this item so i can check that in the first instance.

I can't find it referenced on the underside of the lid of the large fuse box in the engine bay. There is probably some risk that I probably don't know what I'm looking for!

Thanks in advance Rob

Hi Rob and Welcome. Do you also have a fusebox inside the vehicle in the dash somewhere? I’m not familiar with the 200 but the older models do. If you have a manual it may well tell you the location.

I took the panel off the bottom of the driver side and the passenger side and there were no fuse boxes

My manual references these two locations but says - if applicable - so after looking I assume this model does not have them

So best I can see so far is just the large fuse box under the hood on the passenger side.

I can't see any other locations

Thanks. I had looked at this web site. I unscrewed the panels at bottom of drivers side and passengers side and cannot find any fuses. The only ones I can find are in the big box in the engine bay on the passenger side of a RHS drive car

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There’s got to be a fusebox somewhere Rob.
Maybe post up some photos of up under your dash?

There is a fuse box - a large one in the engine bay - Ill take some photos if that helps

Just found about 20 fuses behind glove box on a right hand drive 2018 VX. The panel under the glove box is held in by clips.

Does anyone know what the plug can be used for? In my manual it doesn't mention it so I don't know what it's rated for.

Does anyone know what the plug can be used for? In my manual it doesn't mention it so I don't know what it's rated for.
My Owners manual Page 484 states " 220v AC Accessories that use less than 100W" Engine switch is in Ignition On mode"

Back