Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2018 VX 200 Series BASERACK roof rack ARB

Country Flag
australia
Anyone wanting to put a ARB Baserack roof rack on with the slim line LED light bar, it is an excellent addition, however, I had the full length rack on which does cover a bit of the sunroof, but i knew that at the time, My recommendations though, are to custom fir the wind deflector at time of purchase as i went through 3 options to fix this.

The noise that is produced from 60 Kms plus is very loud, the wind deflector fixed about 50 % of the issue. I have come to the conclusion that it is not able to be fixed, I will now have to live with it. I do recommend getting one as it does look mean

Attachments

• 210416 - Wide shot baserack.jpg
    210416 - Wide shot baserack.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 210416- BASERACK and lights.jpg
    210416- BASERACK and lights.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 99
Hi Marty, thank you for update on wind deflector. I was looking for one but the ones on amazon dosent seem to be right. I think its best to leave it to toyota dealers. They have suitable ones for the car and they do the fitting. Only issue with Toyota dealers is that they dont have non invasive method to fit delfectors. They are using screws to fix, so there might be holes on the body, may be thats the best way to fix.

Back