2019 Calendar - submit your pictures

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
I'll hold back this year, give others a chance, I've been in three already I think.
I've had a rethink, because of health problems my overlanding days are done so the trip to Romania in 2018 was my last, so a calendar pic would be great. so here's one from then, a bit of me and a bit of Josh and some cows. Having a Barbie at the river somewhere in Romania. :pray:

Cows.jpg

Reactions: clivehorridge

stumog

I am in england
Oct 3, 2012
To quote moggy again so glad I am not picking

Some amazing photos chaps

Rodger

Supporter
Mar 6, 2010
Ugijar, Spain
Please forgive me for submitting another photo but yesterday we had a rare treat:
The Sierra Nevada is a National Park and in such parks no motorised vehicles of any kind are allowed off the designated roads unless you happen to own one of the few properties within the park. A Spanish friend's family have such a property and we went with him to see it. The property is 6 kms from the road and is 1420 metres (4660 feet) above sea level and overlooks the Alpujarra valley to the Contriviesa range.

IMG_20181204_161259ba.jpg

Sierra Nevada National Park - Rodger

Regards

Rodger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks