Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2019 trip

ratrace

Country Flag
uk
Started to plan a month long trip.
Will i hope to travel to Greece from Bulgaria for a week then move on to Turkey for a week, back to Bulgaria for a long weekend off and have a few beers (no driving), then off for the rest of time will travel up into Romania.
So far been looking at Greece and the trail look very good.

For this trip will hire good friend and guide Chris who lives in Bulgaria and has his own workshop.
https://www.facebook.com/Wildrovers-Ltd-51669486115/

This trip will be in about May 2019

If any of you lot are about maybe join me and Chris and hopefully few others in Romania and do few trails and a few wild nights camping
And if you want you can join and leave any time on any part of the trip but you will need to sort out a deal with Chris.
Romania there is a private deal for that part if you want to join for a few days

Last edited:
Might be tempted with a few days in and out Mike, depends a bit where you'll be in Romania.

My only snag is I plan to visit theUK in 2019 in my truck, so the timing might clash.

Let's see how things pan out.

How much notice will you need?

once the day is set which will be after Christmas/New year 2017/2018 then anyone can join or leave the trip as they please, but will req to talk to Chris who is the guide about his daily fee, only Romania part has a special deal which i will sort out
Only a few days notice will be req so we can meet up
Clive the trails will be in a few hours drive from you via tarmac, but might change a little bit nearer the time.
At this time stuck in Greece work on the trails and it looks like wild camping every night as the only camp sites will be by the coast, but might use a hotel before we enter Turkey.
We will see
long long way to go

Sounds usefully flexible Mike, so nearer the time then. :thumbup:

Back