Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2021 oil pressure gauge

randamanae

Country Flag
united_states
I'm new to these but I brought a new one home yesterday and it seems that the oil pressure seems to be reading on the low side. Like I said, I'm new to this vehicle so I can't tell what is "normal" for it. But I seem to read that this may be an ongoing issue for this engine and some models including the Land Cruiser. Does anyone have thoughts about this? What might be normal or what I should expect or do about this, if anything.

Seems most fit an aftermarket oil pressure gauge and exhaust gas temperature gauge you should be able to get what you want from the usual parts shop as well as mounting pods

Before any comment... what model ? what fuel ? recently serviced ? known good and correct grade oil used ?

Same situation— are the 2021 meant to have a low or show on the dashboard more to the low side ?

Long back I read that it’s better to keep rpm below 2000 until engine reaches operating temp. Don’t know if it’s of any use but it became a habit to keep rpm as low as possible until the needle reaches half on temp gauge

Back