Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

24v auto on e bay

Gav missin

Not sure how to do links but good looking black 80 24v auto on sale for just shy of 7 grand. Worth a look for anyone in the market at the moment. Love my one. No lockers but centre lock and lsd in the rear.

Not bad and it comes with load's of free apostrophe's too. If in doubt, just stick some extra's in there.
Not a bad looking 80 really.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thats the only 80/81 Iv seen in a long Time, Where i could say its actually worth its Money! ......... And NO! I don't mean the monster truck!:lol:...... That's just a pile of Shite!

I read somewhere on fb that the mot shows it's not as good as it looks.

Yes looking at the history and the advisory's it suggests poor maintenance to me, then I over service every machine I have

Could well be the case I didn't have the time to do a mot history on it. Mot testers can be mean though . My 81 s are like new underneath but every year I get the "some surface corrosion and mandatory brake pipe corrosion comments in the advisory. Never bothered me as they ain't for sale. Ever!! It just looked well priced compared to some others

Thats the only 80/81 Iv seen in a long Time, Where i could say its actually worth its Money! ......... And NO! I don't mean the monster truck!:lol:...... That's just a pile of Shite!
It's a "real crowd puller" though.. :icon-biggrin:
OK, I'll ask. how the hell do you get in and out of it....

Could well be the case I didn't have the time to do a mot history on it. Mot testers can be mean though . My 81 s are like new underneath but every year I get the "some surface corrosion and mandatory brake pipe corrosion comments in the advisory. Never bothered me as they ain't for sale. Ever!! It just looked well priced compared to some others
it would be one I'd add to the collection if I had the room and was good enough all round to be honest gav.

I'll have some of whatever he's been taking!! How much?!!
What a POS! and WTF is that tow bar all about!!

It used to be owned by a tree surgeon who out sourced from open reach and he had to add the drop plate to the tow bar as the back of his chipper was catching and smashing the rear lights on it! He really liked the setup as it was handy to stand on the roof rack do the line clearance and feed the chipper from off the roof! Elf and safety has put a stop to that.... no hand rails!

it would be one I'd add to the collection if I had the room and was good enough all round to be honest gav.
Yep. Wouldn't mind it myself to be fair. Rare in black. My 24v auto is really good with about 130 000 miles so is a definite keeper. I'm quite fancying a 24v rare manual also now. Problem is I won't sell any of my trucks so would add to the collection of 2 80s a hundred and mk4 hilux. All are really good clean trucks so cant bear to part with any of them .Have to see what the new year brings I guess.

Its the same Advisory/ fail from 2019 back to 2014, Corroded Springs/brake pipe/ Underbody in general... Quite possibly the same MOT Test centre, Nothing there that should worry anyone, Unless you can push your Finger through the Chassis....

Its the same Advisory/ fail from 2019 back to 2014, Corroded Springs/brake pipe/ Underbody in general... Quite possibly the same MOT Test centre, Nothing there that should worry anyone, Unless you can push your Finger through the Chassis....
That was my thoughts too higgy

I didnt personally check as I dont have time to look into stuff I'm not buying.

If these are overpriced has anyone seen the price of landrover lately!
I don't think 7 8 or even 10k is overpriced for a really good 80 series if that is what you specifically want. There's not much to compare the 80 to. Head and shoulders above any defender in my opinion and yes I have owned both. Patrols good trucks but its the 80 for me every time.

Back