Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

24valve 80 series dash cup holder

I got one of these. It changed my life.

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 17.22.01.jpgScreen Shot 2015-11-25 at 17.21.38.jpg

I had one until the service shop broke it removing it from the dash panel.

Considering filling the opening with USBs now....

Useful holder, but the price is a bit luxurious, though tempting... :think:

Cheers for the photo Chris.

The price isn't as luxurious as buying one from Toyota uk Clive !

Must resist, must resist, must resist, must must must:icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ha, ha Gary, and I know that well Karl, I priced them. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, in fact that's why I added "tempting".

I know I know. I couldn't resist mate so bought two. Hoping this will go before it goes into an ongoing project that won't be on the road for years yet lol.

Ha, ha Gary, and I know that well Karl, I priced them. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, in fact that's why I added "tempting".

I didnt take the comment to heart Clive. Takes more than a cheap cup holder to offend me :thumbup:

If I hadn't just bought a kaymar swing out I'd have text you by now lol

Tight get lol. Get texting...

When do we get to see the swing out then?

Well I've got to say these are super useful. They come quite often in 24V inports and I have one in my GS my GX and this 24Vauto I'm using at the moment. I can't think of a decent journey I'e been on recently I've been on when I haven't used it.
Come on you lot, I can't believe it's not been snapped up at this price.

Well I've got to say these are super useful. They come quite often in 24V inports and I have one in my GS my GX and this 24Vauto I'm using at the moment. I can't think of a decent journey I'e been on recently I've been on when I haven't used it.
Come on you lot, I can't believe it's not been snapped up at this price.

Quite surprised myself Andy if I'm honest. It can sit on the shelf to be honest ill use it sometime.:thumbup:

I guess it comes down to how much you want one. Just seems a lot of money for a bit of plastic and a metal spring. The later 80's have a cup holder next to the handbrake. Do the earlier models have one here? Might be interested in an overhead console though if the head unit for the VHF fits. JMO

Back