Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

24x 4WD Action DVD's in the UK

Paddler Ed

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Hi All,

Just doing a tidy up at my folks, and have found a load of DVDs that I picked up in Australia back in 2010 - 12

Outline of what there is:
  1. 4WD Action: 130, 145, 166 - 181, 181 (again) 185 and Iconic Destinations 1 (Cape York) and 2 (Simpson Desert)
  2. Camper Trailer Touring DVD: 21 &23
  3. Caravan and Motorhome On Tour: 150 & 165
I'm on the road from South Shropshire to Portsmouth over the next few days, so if anyone would on that route would like them - or if anyone is happy to collect them for someone else - then please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Ed

Yes please... but I am not in the UK till end of next week (27th oct). Any chance anyone can hold them for me ?

Let me know GoK of who to drop them off to - I'll take them with me tomorrow (Shropshire - Berkshire - Hampshire) so I'll have them over the weekend (Bracknell and Portsmouth directions).

I’m in Fareham (just next to Portsmouth on the M27) if that’s any help to you. Will be at work during the day time though.

So the plan at the moment for getting these DVDs to @GeekOKent is to take them to @Ian Chuter on Sunday for distribution along the line that way.

Let me know how that works for everyone,

Ed

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sounds like a plan. What sort of time will you be in the area Ed?

Looking at being down there for around midday - sorry, been busy seeing people!

Ok. I’ve got a stack of dvd’s here. (Nice to meet you Ed. Safe onward travels) How is the best way to move them forward. I can wrap them up and post them or is there anyone travelling in GoK’s direction?

Ian,

I'm now back in the UK - will PM you in the next day or so and fixup something.

No worries, give me a shout and we’ll sort something out. (Bugger me, I’m a poet and I didn’t know it) :icon-rolleyes:

Back