Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2nd start light ?.

Kieron

Country Flag
uk
Amazon 100 2004 model
Hi all today my second start light came illuminated on my dash
I know it is the Automatic transmission second start indicator
But what is it and why did it light up ?..

Cheers all and a early Happy Christmas to you all

its for when its icy or really muddy - is the button on the center console depressed?

No I don't think so I had just pulled into the car wash and noticed that the light had come on on the dash saying 2nd start I turned the ignition off and on and it didn't reappear
I haven't had the car long and am still getting used to all the gear on it
I have a few other gremlins
Need to fit a new near side fog lamp is it a straight forward job ?
The light that should illuminate the gearstick auto lights up sometimes and not other times. I only spexpect it to light up when the road lights are on but it doesn't illumine the stick most of the time
Where is the switch sensor for the boot light asi can get it to come on if I turn the switch on the roof into the on position but the door open will not cause the light to come on
What causes the tail gate rust near the reg plate lights ?
I wish to get it into a body shop and all the little bits of rust sorted and the underside rubbed down and sealed
I know I have a lot of questions but I don't meet many people with these cars to ask these questions and Toyota dealers haven't got a clue
Cheers and thanks for your help

Hi, I have a 2010 150 Prado Diesel Auto, I have noticed twice when I have started the vehicle the 2nd start lights up on the dash…Any ideas?

Back