3" stainless dump pipe, EGT probe and full stainless exhaust - 80 Series.

Trevor

I am in england
Jul 25, 2010
Brackley, Northants
A few pictures from the 24V 80 series stainless exhaust with centre straight through.

I have no idea why this has doubled up on the pictures, admin feel free to amend if it's possible. {admin: Fixed.... I think}

Pic1.jpgPic2.jpgPic3.jpgPic4.jpgPic5.jpgPic6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimbo

I am in great_britain
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Trevor ,
Looks good until the rear box .......can you do a version that exits as the stock pipe minus rear silencer ?
That box looks very vulnerable and is too low in my view ....If I reverse in mud up a bank it's going to stuff it straight up the pipe or a rock is going to hit the pipe and push backwards....

Trevor

I am in england
Jul 25, 2010
Brackley, Northants
Hi Grimbo,

Yes that could be accommodated , maybe turn it out as a side exit near the rear wheel as an alternative. I would suggest running it with the centre box to keep it reasonably quiet if doing away with the rear silencer.

Grimbo

I am in great_britain
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Trev ,
My thoughts are just that ...a centre tucked out the way box and just a straight through rear exit pipe .

Don't want side exit if avoidable .

I do wonder if a 2 3/4 inch system with just one silencer would allow more stock routing and would still be by several factors much less restrictive than a stock system .
Again a bigger dump pipe is probably only required if you plan on a different turbo and intercooler...... stock engine with fuel pump tweaks would be good on this system .

None of the UK available systems have quantifiable HP increase and Torque increase figures ...... stuff from Oz has often been dyno tested etc .

I know from messing about with 2 stroke bikes and rally cars often a noisier system will give the impression of an increase but infact is little different..... we all cut the baffles out our FS1E's if you are a biker of a certain age ;-)

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks