Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4WD, Caravan & Camping Show - Episode 006 - Tyres, Wheels & Other Stuff

Blown80

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Hello again guys and Gals.
This time we've been talking tyres, wheels, pressures, temperatures and a whole lot more.
Excuse Andrew's 'Dad Jokes' introduction this week, but its all about having a laugh as we go.
And it didn't stop there.

Listen in via SoundCloud and let us know what you think.
We now also have an SMS only number - 0439 832 879 - if you want to send in a message, feedback or a question.

In the meantime, grab a brew, sit back and have a listen here....

Although we have members on here from across the globe, predominantly UK and Aussie based, tonight's show may be of interest to anyone considering a trip south of the Aussie mainland.

Yes, I'm talking Tasmania.
Anyone on here looking to tour Tassie?
Have you been to Tassie but want to see more?
Tonight Andrew & myself will be taking you on a Tour of Tasmania by radio.
I know that might seem odd as many would expect to read a book, see pix on the internet or watch a TV show, but we've set ourselves the challenge of creating a scene with words.
We'll be covering the 'WildWest' and the southern historical regions, and some of the best places to visit in between.
For the guys and gals who enjoy getting into the rough stuff, the north west corner of Tasmania provides all the challenges you could ever need, and more.

You can join us tonight in Oz at 6.00pm SA time. Of course our UK mates can have a bit of 'Andrew & Chris' with their porridge at 7.30am.
Listen live locally on 88.9FM, or live-streaming on www.hillsradio.com.au, or by Tune in App. Or listen later on Soundcloud when I post the Touring Tasmania episode 007 tomorrow.

This 'Tyres, Wheels & Stuff' has attracted a lot of views so far.
Any feedback or comments so far on that show. I'd certainly appreciate any comments on how we can improve the show.
Cheers. Chris

PA100357.JPG

Back