Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4WD, Caravan & Camping Show - Episode 007 - Touring Tassie

Blown80

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Well here you go folks, buckle up, we're off to Tasmania for a tour of the Apple Isle.

For our UK mates, this is the little island off the southern coast of the mainland, a fantastic place for 4WDing (especially the wild west coast) and some of the most scenic spots Australia has to offer.
We cover 4WDing along the Sandy Cape including discovering quicksand, to the treacherous Balfour track and Ring River track, to Cradle Mountain and the historic Port Arthur convict settlement.

Yep, all in just a couple of hours.

If you're thinking about touring Oz, make sure Tasmania is on your list, you won't be disappointed.
And hopefully you're not with the show either :icon-biggrin: . Enjoy.

Let us know what you think, we'd love your feedback.

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

I listened to the first of these while on the M25 today - was great!

Is it at all possible to get these podcasts in a rss feed with a mp3 file at the end of it ? that way, its possible to just subscribe and have them show up automagically on the phone.

Hmmm..... :wtf: let me just consult with my technical support team......

Back to you shortly. :icon-biggrin:

I followed up on the RSS feeds, and our creative director/web manager will be working on an RSS feed option early in the new year.
Thank you for the suggestion, great idea.
Cheers
Chris

Thanks for that Chris; should also mean it can be dropped into iTunes then as well...

I believe you Ed. I'm not a user of either so a bit hard for me to appreciate what, how, etc.
Can either be adjusted with a 14mm ring spanner?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back