Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

60 up for grabs

It does look tidy and i'm also interested to see what it fetches, i'd guess someone was trying to find out the reserve as a bid of 5k was made and retracted.

It doesn't appear to have any MOT history on the .gov checker so possibly been off the road for a good while.
Agree. Like i said in an earlier post, Probably been his greenlaner.. I like it, always wanted another one

ebay says bidding has ended...£4500... Dont know if it sold/ or reserve met...Cheap enough at that price if someone did win it...

ebay says bidding has ended...£4500... Dont know if it sold/ or reserve met...Cheap enough at that price if someone did win it...
Have to say I think he was lucky to get that, I wonder if someone thought it really was a 61, watch out for it being reposted due to a ‘timewaster’!!

I don't know where to start with this one! :think:

The extra rear shocks look quite wrong and the body lift needs to go with the wheels! Front grill and exhaust tail pipes need to go. I feel very sorry for the front prop shaft! Lol. Rust on the roof at the rear.

I think it needs a chassis swap! Do you think I'm getting old?:lol::thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mind you, if you think thats bad, how about this abomination from Flex in Japan!!

flex.jpg
flex 3.jpg
flex2.jpg

Back