Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

70 series door question

UncleBobbyB

Country Flag
australia
Hey guys Harry here
I just have a question. Do any of you know if the 76/79 series guards, grille, hood, bumper and lights will fit onto a 75 series, the doors seem to be the same and was just wondering will it bolt straight up? or if not what would I need to do? Thanks

Hey guys Harry here
I just have a question. Do any of you know if the 76/79 series guards, grille, hood, bumper and lights will fit onto a 75 series, the doors seem to be the same and was just wondering will it bolt straight up? or if not what would I need to do? Thanks
The later shape have a wider chassis to accommodate the V8 so not sure it would fit. best bet would be to go and measure one up.
I just updated mine using a grill & light package from eBay, they come in black or chrome, the lights bolt straight up to the factory hj75 holes & grill was easy to fit with just a couple of minor mods, ie had to elongate the two screw holes in the top mounts then bend the two mounting outriggers at the bottom factory mounts down 5mm easily done by hand, only took half hour to install lights and grill.
Toyota Landcruiser 70 78 79 Series 99-07 Chrome & Grey Grille & Corner Lights
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-L...779955?hash=item2a47e47133:g:1lAAAOSwSplZfxBS
grill lights bommet 008.jpg

grill lights bommet 009.jpg

grill outside 017.jpg

Back