Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

70 series Gullwing doors

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
uk
As the 80 series Gullwing doors have been so well received, and the idea of Gullwings for other series has been raised, I'm now looking at the possibility of 70 series Gullwing doors. So, if interested have a look here at the 80 series ones and pop your name on the list.

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/threads/80-series-rear-gullwing-doors.143392/

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/threads/80-series-rear-gullwing-doors.143392/

These will need to be developed, so won't be available for a while. I need to make at least 5 pairs ideally to make them cost effective. Expressions of interest at the moment but hoping that most will turn into firm orders.

Depending on Front or Back side windows for the Hzj75-78, You can put my name down for now :)

Ok Peter.
So, this is a list for HZJ75 and 78 side windows To be advised.

1, SafariTecPeter

I think you might have started something Rich :shhh:

With all due respect to Richard, we are not exactly re-inventing the wheel here....

Gullwings for all those models mentioned are available...
That being said; I am all for having them made North of Gibratar & East of Stockholm....
Now let`s see what this evolves to :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello
I know it's an old thread... But I am trying hard to find a gull wing opening solution (no glass only metal) for my HZJ75 (1999). Anybody knows an European product? Or somebody importing a product from Australia or South Africa?

Hello
I know it's an old thread... But I am trying hard to find a gull wing opening solution (no glass only metal) for my HZJ75 (1999). Anybody knows an European product? Or somebody importing a product from Australia or South Africa?
Not exactly your neck of the woods but try latitude overland, they could make you a set

Back