Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

70 series wheels.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
I don't know if anyone has any kicking about but I'm after a set of the 15" wheels which were fitted to the 70 series designated LC II from the late 80's and early 90's, Chrome preferred or the VX alloys.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy r you ok I have a set of 15" alloys if that is a help cheep 20181119_091721.jpg 20181119_091713.jpg

There's two sets of 15" steelies on eBay at the minute and Iwan had a set or two knocking about.

And I've just offered Björn a set... the ones in the roof off photo of the add in ebay addicts. If he doesn't want them I'll let you know. The chrome is a bit shabby but they're straight... going for peanuts

Dan,
Thanks for the offer but I've loads of the Weller type wheels. It was a specific one I wanted for someone I know with a 60.

Tony me old Mukker, I could well be interested in those for myself. Will be in touch if they are cheap and you will deliver in with the cheap price, oh and the tyres are good for 20K miles.

Dan,
Thanks for the offer but I've loads of the Weller type wheels. It was a specific one I wanted for someone I know with a 60.

Tony me old Mukker, I could well be interested in those for myself. Will be in touch if they are cheap and you will deliver in with the cheap price, oh and the tyres are good for 20K miles.

Ah. Righty ho. Misunderstood.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back