Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 for sale

Liam T

Country Flag
uk
80 for sale 1995 5speed manual 24valve 188 thousand miles. All 3 diff locks working. Will post more pics and details later, just seeing if anyone in the club is interested before I put it on eBay at the weekend. No rush to sell
Basically BFg tyres 2 inch Lift efs shocks springs sterling split charge system vitronic solar system rear drawers with fridge slide two Bosch leisure batteries in rear separate fuse and switch panel. Centre consul domestic fridge long rang fuel tank. heavy duty rear bumper with wheel carrier and Jerry can holder. Shower system 55 litre water tank with pump sNorkel new callipers brakes all round. Owned 4 years been to. Just back from 3 month west Africa trip proven vehicle. Also been up into the artic with her Come and have a look.
6k without the roof tent, want 8k and will throw tent and Engel fridge in with sale. Just in the middle of cleaning it after my trip she’s a bit dusty. will post more pics later.

B91791C9-0337-4EFA-A3DB-CBA54E6BB494.jpeg 0C968D08-5005-4801-85D7-DC315B50CBE7.jpeg DE46C268-DDA6-4D29-99AF-8675AD67FA3E.jpeg

Great looking Truck mate.. Good luck with the Sale.. .. Shame your selling..

I know love it and put a lot of work into it over tha last 4 years but it's going to be stuck in the garage for the next couple of years it needs using.

It’s branded tufftrek but I am pretty sure they are imported and they just put the badge on. It’s not an Alucab but it very similar.

Message me if you interested in selling it separate

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Damn back to searching Facebook and eBay then

Bit far if the location on the add is correct :)

Nice 80! Diggin the factory steel wheels.... Registered originally in Scotland... Hows the underside?

Good luck with the sale :thumbup:

Good luck with the sale Liam, does it have air con?
As I see the market place at the moment this isn't a dear truck but prices are all over the place.

Nice 80! Diggin the factory steel wheels.... Registered originally in Scotland... Hows the underside?

Good luck with the sale :thumbup:
Underneath is sound was stored inside for about six months before I went away in it so bone dry when I undersealed it, but a lot of it has peeled off during my trip, the sand has sand blasted it so on with reapplying the underseal again. Just changed oil and filter.

Good luck with the sale Liam, does it have air con?
As I see the market place at the moment this isn't a dear truck but prices are all over the place.
It does have air con but not working. The condensor was trashed so I took it off and never got round to putting it right before my trip.

Thought I would add a little more detail and a few more picture to my 80 advertisement.
Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series expedition prepared.
24 valve 5 speed manual 4.2 turbo diesel 188000 miles on the clock, UK spec all diff locks working. If you want an expedition vehicle to get you there and back then this is the one.
Just returned from a 3 month West Africa trip, also been up into the artic with it couple of years ago proven vehicle and well maintained. I've owned the vehicle for the last 4 years and in that time I have upgraded and added the following.

Aluminium clam shell roof top tent (tufftrek) with roll out side awning.
Rails can be added to the roof tent to carry extra gear solar panels canoes etc up to 75kg can be carried I think.
Sortimo drawer system all securely bolted down through the floor and also attached to mesh cargo barrier no movement even over the roughest ground. Rear cargo area all painted with underseal and rubber matting glued down before fitting drawer system on top.
3 drawers on the left side extend 1 metre one on the right extends 1.2 metres with fridge slide above all with heavy duty 150kg slides. Two 90 amp Bosch leisure batteries connected to a sterling battery to battery split charge system ensures starter batteries are completely isolated from leisure batteries and that leisure batteries are kept topped up and in good condition.
180 watt solar charging system with Victron mppt smart 100/20 solar charge controller.
Fuse panel and switches.
Mesh cargo barrier.
Rear luggage shelf attached to mesh cargo barrier and bolted down.
150 litre long range fuel tank underneath rear with aluminium guard sits where spare tyre used to be.
5 BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tyres, spare wheel on swing away rear wheel carrier. Factory steel wheels.
Heavy duty rear steel bumper with spare wheel and jerry can holder mounted on swing out arms, heavy duty hinges with grease nipples also carries high lift jack.
2 inch suspension lift with EFS Elite heavy duty shocks and springs. Rear springs with a rated constant load rate of 600kg front 200kgs so no sag even fully loaded. This is a top rated suspension kit shipped in from Australia.
New rear diff lock, centre and front diff locks reconditioned and all in perfect order.
Rear/front diff and gearbox oil, engine oil and filter, fuel filter all changed this week. Serviced every 5000 miles since I've owned it with top quality oil.
Brand new oil sump old one had a hairline crack to the rear so changed it before my trip.
Engine runs fantastic timing belt and water pump changed at 176000.
Gear change is smooth up and down the box.
New brake callipers and pads all round.
Hand brake not fantastic though.
Dynamat sound insulation in front foot wells and over rear wheel arches.
Snorkel fitted.
Some scratches on body work as would be expected on a vehicle that has recently been to Mali, guinea, Senegal, Mauritania, Western Sahara, morocco etc.
Vehicle is set up with two front seats only, I've also removed all carpets as they had seen better days. If you know these vehicles or are interested in Overland travel then you will know these vehicles are getting difficult to find in good condition and prices seem to vary if I counted up all I have put into the vehicle I am sure it would owe me 12 grand or more not counting the hard work and time it took. If you think just of the top of my head base vehicle £4500 tyres £800 suspension £900 rear difflock £400 that's before you put on rear bumper electric system, solar system, batteries roof tent etc. I think my price of £8000 for the complete vehicle or £6000 without the roof tent is a fair one if anything a little low.
It is ready for its next adventure.
Any questions let me know.

IMG_2004.JPG IMG_2007.JPG IMG_2010.JPG IMG_2011.JPG IMG_2013.JPG IMG_2016.JPG IMG_2031.JPG IMG_2032.JPG IMG_2036.JPG IMG_2038.JPG IMG_2002.PNG IMG_4160.jpg

Nice looking rig mate, would have been very tempted if it was a year ago and you were in Australia! Good luck with the sale.

Back