Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Custom made rear bumper with spare tire carrier

Yaro

Country Flag
bulgaria
Hello everyone :)
I am selling the below rear bumper for 80 Series Land Cruiser. It is custom made, with spare tire carrier. The spare time arm is designed so there would be place for a second one thus carrying two tires on the back of the truck from stock size up to 285/75/16 size. The bumper will be sold as seen on the pictures and together with the registration number additional plate and the rear mud flaps which are slightly cut to fit with the bumper. The bumper, rear flaps, tale lights and are all in excellent condition.

Notes:
- the bumper was designed for a face-lift 80 Series, so if mounted on a 80 Series production 1990 to 1994, there might be some slight modifications required to the mounting points - i am just not aware if mounting points in the rear of the chassis are exactly the same for pre 1995 models and after and prefer to mention this.
- because the holder/locking mechanism of the arm is embedded in the bumper, a small cut in the rear right side of the chassis will be required so that the locking mechanism can fit it properly.

The price is 275 GBP including shipping to UK.
For additional 15 GBP i can include a spare set of rear lights.

PM me or post here if you are interested. :)

Thanks!

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Well that wasn't on here for long, well done Grant, bloody good price.

Thanks Chas! Quite lucky on the timing for this one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just realised that everyone is missing the picture here....thats a very nice truck that is attached to-what is going on in its place Yaro?

I am making a new one with two arms for two spare tires as one of the arms may carry 3 Jerry cans instead of a tire. I had to find a new place for the registration plate, also i added hi-lift plate mount, fog light and rear working lamp. So basically that it will be too much of a change to the existing bumper hence we decided to start from scratch with a new one.

Bump!

I’m going to sell this on for the price I paid.

Collect from se25 south London.

Rosy does this mean I dont have to call dibs?

Hi Grant,

Could I have first option?

I just need to check something at home.

Grant

As per my PM - unfortunately I am not going to be able to take the bumper.

Good luck with the sale.

Bump!

I’m going to sell this on for the price I paid.

Collect from se25 south London.

Hi Grant,
Interested in the Bumper, noticed Dyladams didn't buy, I is it still available?
Many thanks
Bodie

Hi Grant,
Interested in the Bumper, noticed Dyladams didn't buy, I is it still available?
Many thanks
Bodie
Hi Bodie - sorry it’s been sold via pm already

Back