80 Series or 105 Series

steverjuk

Supporter
I am in uk
Jan 8, 2019
Good find, the rear locker isn't working. I guess most of the time it's a fuse or the actuator that's the fault?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
I think that you'll find that's our very own Stef selling that. Many of you may not know him, but he was a regular at Lincomb.

Aircon pump is missing too

Last edited:

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
I am in england
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield S.Yorks
Good find, the rear locker isn't working. I guess most of the time it's a fuse or the actuator that's the fault?
Most of the time if its not working it needs replacing. there's a fair bit of ally/ferrous interaction goes on down there. Its rarely electrics as the Toyota electrics are usually very reliable.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

steverjuk

Supporter
I am in uk
Jan 8, 2019
Just got some internal pictures and let's just say it's not."mint" inside.

fbnss

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 14, 2013
Watford, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
me n rosy took a peak at that the other day, its got a sticker on the side from one of the tour companies (cant remember which one) couldnt nose about too much as the place was shut and dint want to set off the car alarms as they were parked quite close

Jacob100

Supporter
Dec 15, 2017
Sheffield
me n rosy took a peak at that the other day, its got a sticker on the side from one of the tour companies (cant remember which one) couldnt nose about too much as the place was shut and dint want to set off the car alarms as they were parked quite close
Funny how the Amersham-Chesham area seems to be a hotbed of second-hand Cruisers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks