Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series side steps, rear ladder and Bundutec Roof tent ladder

Michael Clark

Country Flag
uk
80 series side steps. Recently refurbished - brackets dipped and regalvanized, I think the steps were re powder coated, not sure but very clean. All very good condition, just one small scrape on the drivers side.

£130

SOLD 80 series rear tailgate ladder - brand new - front runner copy from Poland. Well made £80 SOLD

Bundutec aluminium roof tent ladder - brand new with canvass bag and mount for side of vehicle. 130cm closed, 250cm open. Only 6kgs. £150

All plus delivery

DSC04705.JPG DSC04706.JPG DSC04707.JPG DSC04709.JPG DSC04710.JPG DSC04712.JPG DSC04713.JPG DSC04714.JPG DSC04715.JPG DSC04716.JPG

Last edited:
Michael, I'd be interested in the tailgate ladder - provided you think it might fit on the UK driver's side. it might be 'handed' in which case it wouldn't work due to my wheel carrier.

C

2nd dibs on the tailgate ladder please. Chris , if it doesn't fit yours then it must fit mine?

That would be the logic for sure Nick. I did make one out of steel but it was so heavy the door wouldn't stay up even with my custom struts.

Chris, I just double checked and it is indeed handed, so will only fit t he left hand side

It seems to hang over the top edge of the tailgate and the bolt to the bottom. As with these things may need some fettling to fit correctly

I feared as much Michael. I could mess about with it in the workshop but that seems a shame.

Nick, you're up fella!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back