Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Upgrades for Sale

Yaro

Country Flag
bulgaria
I have the following items for sale for Land Cruiser 80 Series:

1. ARB Front bumper.
In perfect condition, bought and mounted last summer (2011), no scratches, dents or anything. Like new. Price is 780 EUR
Shipment costs for the ARB bumper from Bulgaria to any location in UK are aproximately 90 EUR
DSC_0043.jpg

2. Safari Intercooler for 1HD-T engine. Used, radiator, hoses and pipes in perfect condition.
Price: 1000 EUR.

3. Protection for gearbox and transfer box (alloy) - N4, France. In very good condition, scratched but no dents.
Price: 265 EUR.

4. Auxiliary tank. The tank is a professionally made copy/ replica from 105 Series stock auxiliary tank. Approx. 160 litres.
Price: 650 EUR.

Location - Bulgaria. I can ship to anywhere in Europe.
If you have any interest, I can add some photos for items #2, #3 and #4.

Yaro

Second dibs on the bumper please Yaro

Request to Moderator:

Can the following text be added to Item #1 (ARB bumper) in the first thread above. Looks like i am unable to edit it, thanks.:
Shipment costs for the ARB bumper from Bulgaria to any location in UK are aproximately 90 EUR.

The ARB bumper is reserved for now for Brett, who pm-ed me first. :)
Next week i will add photos for the Safari Intercooler, if anyone is interested.

I would like to add a new item #5 - Warn 8274 winch. Price 1300 EUR (or equivalent in GBP).
The winch is like new. It was bought as new and then used two times on a friend's Defender 90. I bought it to put it on the 80 Series but never got to this. Reason for selling is i have a good option to get the lighter and easier to fit 9.5 XP on a good price. The winch has a remote control as well (missing on the pics below).
01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Item #1 (the ARB front bumper) is sold to Brett.
Pics for item #2 (the Safari Intercooler) below: :)

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

Just to add, I bought the bumper off Yaro & he is a straight up guy to deal with.

I received the bumper after 7 days & Yaro paid for an increase in postage cost which was down to the courier.

Great communications throughout, if you want any of his bits don't hesitate because of his location. :thumbup:

Item #3 (Protection for Gearbox & transfer box) is sold.
We can discuss prices for the Intercooler and Winch if anyone is interested. :)

I have received PMs about the Intercooler, but i am not sure i managed to reply back.
The Intercooler is still for sale.

New price for the Safari Intercooler = 850 EUR.

The Warn 8274 is sold...

2. Safari Intercooler for 1HD-T engine. Used, radiator, hoses and pipes in perfect condition.
Price: 1000 EUR.
4. Auxiliary tank. The tank is a professionally made copy/ replica from 105 Series stock auxiliary tank. Approx. 160 litres.
Price: 650 EUR.
The Safari Intercooler is still for sale = 850 EUR
The Auxiliary Tank is still for sale = 500 EUR (new price).
Let me know if you are interested.

The Auxiliary Tank is still for sale = 500 EUR (new price).

PM sent Yaro

Aux Tank is sold to Cossack.
Let it be utilized in many many overland trips... ;-)))
:thumbup: Just as soon as I get my red 80 back on the road I'll find somewhere to go, it's been so long now (over two years) I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I've done the hot (Morocco) and the temperate (Croatia) so now some cold :think:, Arctic Russia is calling :icon-cool:

:thumbup: Just as soon as I get my red 80 back on the road I'll find somewhere to go, it's been so long now (over two years) I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I've done the hot (Morocco) and the temperate (Croatia) so now some cold :think:, Arctic Russia is calling :icon-cool:

On your way to Artctic Russia, i strongly recommend you pass by Bulgaria and the Balkans... ;) Veeeeery beautiful mountains (most of the areas still allowing motor vehicles) and very nice and warm Black Sea coast... :)

On your way to Artctic Russia, i strongly recommend you pass by Bulgaria and the Balkans... ;) Veeeeery beautiful mountains (most of the areas still allowing motor vehicles) and very nice and warm Black Sea coast... :)
That would be a bit out of the way, I will be heading for Murmansk via Rovaniemi in Finland

Back