90 series colorado almost finish

ratrace

Country Flag
uk
this winch is rated at IP68

IMG_20170903_180848.jpg
IMG_20170903_180856.jpg
IMG_20170903_180904.jpg

Its not finished yet Mike a splash of mud is the icing on the cake :lol: looks good though i am surprised you didn't go for wider wheels after the money you have already spent on her .

wide wheels not good for the trails sometimes but have ideas about them at a later date

Off to Bulgaria in a month to see how i get on now but must admit looking forward to a few hours each day doing a few lanes

Anyway found out a little while back i am going to be a grandad in feb 2018

So spenting money on her and future baby

Its either boy, girl or a alien, my bet its an alien

Looking good , all nice and shiny.+1 for Shaynes comments but it needs some battle damage to fully christened

Its not finished yet Mike a splash of mud is the icing on the cake :lol: looks good though i am surprised you didn't go for wider wheels after the money you have already spent on her .

wide wheels not good for the trails sometimes but have ideas about them at a later date

Off to Bulgaria in a month to see how i get on now but must admit looking forward to a few hours each day doing a few lanes

Anyway found out a little while back i am going to be a grandad in feb 2018

So spenting money on her and future baby

Its either boy, girl or a alien, my bet its an alien

Congrats on the "alien" news Grandad, if I'm not jumping the gun! :sci-fi-beamup: :sci-fi-grayalien:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Being a grandad is ace because you can give them back when they start whinging :icon-biggrin: :thumbup:

I guestimate a 50mm spacer will bring standard wheels out flush to the arch if that's any help .

got a daughter bedroom to sort from a girls room to a mums room
Then off to Bulgaria for a test to see how i get on, Only Chris and i are going out on a day to day for the 1st after that we will see
the LC has been put to bed for a few weeks

Back