Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90-series diff lock actuator

fridayman

Garage
As the title suggests, does anyone have a good working one for sale? Or is anyone importing new parts at the moment?

Hi. BTW fridayman, did you get your actuator already? I would like to repair my rear diff too, could you post Toyota part number here?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
FYI Poppius. I have a use working one Bought it brand new from milners about 18 months ago if your interested.

Sorry mate. not had any mails from you. what address did you use??? I have another one and will get it out to you tomorrow.

No problem. Do you want my address in PM, or shall I try send another e-mail to humber4x4?

Drop it on a PM mate. I have been having problems of late from with the hosting company for my website and email.

Got PM mate. Have been on the phone with my host company and they reckon they have sorted the issues. so fingers crossed. Will get it out to you ASAP.

Hello guys. Can anyone offer good working used actuator? I need to replace mine.

He recommended you but I really can not afford the prices you offered. Maybe if you could do the used one for 120 pounds I would risk with second-hand.

Back