Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A few surplus 40 series parts

Rodger

The list was originally longer but a friend has just snaffled a load of them...

But we still have:
2 x packs of 8 black graphite impregnated poly bushes ID 5/8" OD 1" (fit 1958-80)
2 x packs of 4 black graphite impregnated poly bushes ID 15 mm OD 1" (fit 1958-80)
1 pair of 40 series greaseable 'extreme' shackles +3". 3/8ths steel, boxed gusset, zinc plated (they need a pair of drilled 5/8ths bolts to finish [I used them!]).
1 x hood rest pad
BJ40 (3B) Top rad hose
BJ40 (3B) bottom rad hose
I also have the ali half doors complete with all the necessary fittings - paddle handles (S/S), hinge pins and bushing kit, striker plates and door pockets with drink holder, to fit 1963-80

All the above are new.
2nd hand bits:

I pair UK legal headlights
I pair of taillights (l got them off a scrapper - lenses & wiring connectors ok - cases are rotted through in a couple of places)

Any parts that are sold we'll post (you pay the postage) when we get to the UK, or meet, whichever is more convenient to both parties. Payment can be via bank transfer or Paypal.
If you are interested in any of the parts, please pm me.

Please note, due to previous experiences, parts will not be sent until we have payment in full.

Regards,

Sorry, this should not be in here... result of fat fingers and being a Luddite.

Do you have a grill head light panel please?

Hi Stu,
No I don't have one (I assume you men the back plate that holds the lights) but there is a German company that makes them.
If it is just the bottom that has gone the following company makes a repair patch:
http://stores.ebay.de/wuestentaugli...=wuestentauglich__W0QQ_armrsZ1&_sid=176118886

The other German company that makes complete panels. I just cannot find the link at the moment but I'll look later today.

Regards,

Back