Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A run out.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Had a little run out yesterday in the 80 I'm using at the mo. Down to Bristol, into Somerset, back into Wales and home. 495 miles, 19 gallons dead, 26 to the gallon. I expected better but the addition of the roofrack and a 3-4" lift has probably taken its toll on consumption.
Far quieter than it was with the changing of the window rubbers, loved every mile.

IMG_1744.JPG

Making good use of the roof rack I got from Paul ( Bat 21) and the ladder I got from Karl. Just the job to get on the roof rack.
Note to self; when closing the top tail gate don't forget its there, I closed the tailgate and nearly knocked myself out with the ladder, ( I bet I'm not the first though).

Looks a nice bit of Kit that Andy:thumbup:..... Im envious Mate

Had a little run out yesterday in the 80 I'm using at the mo. Down to Bristol, into Somerset, back into Wales and home. 495 miles, 19 gallons dead, 26 to the gallon. I expected better but the addition of the roofrack and a 3-4" lift has probably taken its toll on consumption.
Far quieter than it was with the changing of the window rubbers, loved every mile.

View attachment 157215

Making good use of the roof rack I got from Paul ( Bat 21) and the ladder I got from Karl. Just the job to get on the roof rack.
Note to self; when closing the top tail gate don't forget its there, I closed the tailgate and nearly knocked myself out with the ladder, ( I bet I'm not the first though).

Andy.I did the exact same thing infrony of 20 people when we went for a walk. It put me on my arse though.
I didnt think anyone else could be daft enough to do it lol.

Nice flint. If your thinking about sides for the ostrich possibly drop me a pm ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It was nice to meet you and your lovely wife Andy, nice truck by the way and do you want to buy a sticker?

Back