Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Aaaaaaaaargh. Fecking e-bay!!!

Reserve was £1500.00 which was the final price.

Its getting picked up Saturday am.

Drove back from Chesterfield - that 3.0 KZT-E engine is light years apart from the 2.4 LT-E.......

Going to have a good look over it tomorrow, but its not new here!

Pete

My new baby:

Prado1.jpg

Prado5.jpg

Guess Ill have to post in the 90 Section now :violin:

And here, of course :thumbup:

Pete

oh yess ... very nice indeed ...

hope you're happy with it :thumbup:

Lj's gone to a new home - chap runs the off-road courses at the Land Rover Max show so knows his stuff, reckon its going to have a harder life than the pampered existence it had with me!

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That is one good looking 90. Good result for you in the end!

It is indeed the ancestral home of the Keane dynasty......we dont live there though, too impoverished - oil bill over the winter is about £600 per week, we use it all for holiday lets, photo shoots, wedding receptions etc.

Wow that's one nice truck Pete, Bet who ever sold you that is still kicking his big green ar5e :doh: :violin:

look after him won't you !

Well, I'm definitely not parking it on the road outside my house ! Learnt that lesson the hard way.

Still not had a chance to sit in it and take it in, I also need to start finding my way around under the bonnet, but its a big change from the LJ - came back across the Quantock Hills toady, it was up and down the hills real easy.

Thinking about a reverse camera, a big reverse lamp, and maybe a couple of front lights for normal driving - think that the lift disperses the standard headlights.

Kids love it too.

Cheers

Pete

Back