Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Abenteuer Allead show, Bad Kissigen

stan

a few pics from The campground..

IMG_3614.JPG IMG_3632.JPG IMG_3673.JPG IMG_3674.JPG IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3684.JPG IMG_3714.JPG IMG_3728.JPG

Looks to be a lot more space than last year. Or was that when it had finished, or, did you get there a week early Stan?

If I may; Correct Chris!
The camp ground was full by Wednesday Evening. At 2100 all "non cars" where turned away & sent to alternative camp grounds on the south side, around where the railroad crosses the road going past just up from the main camp. At 2300 the camp was a; overfilled & main gates closed. Uncertain how they handeled this in the two other camp grounds.
Things cleared up by late Friday-Saturday.
I came in on Tuesday early morning & there where quite a few cars on the ground already.
So if You want a prime spot, Wednesday is simply too late unless You have someone roping off for U.
I BELIEVE they started removing "tape" already on Wednesday afternoon....
I did not feel it was THAT cramped... Then again I was camped very close to the entrance....

We were incredibly lucky last year and Andy, Sam and Tom saved us a spot and all shuffled round to let our two 80's in. If they hadn't I think we'd have had to park somewhere in Belgium.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pics were taken on different days.
I was there 7 years ago and it was mental busy then but way bigger this time! Field after field of campers, some we never walked around but saw from the bus on the way to the show!

Maybe I'll be there next year

On my bike!

Back